* Click on a question to view the answer. If you don’t find the answer you’re looking for, contact us here!
Kings Boston is a 24,000-square-foot entertainment facility featuring:
- Space for up to 550 guests
- 16 ten-pin bowling lanes
- Three premium bars
- Full-service restaurant serving an impressive array of American favorites and delicious comfort food.
- Six Brunswick Gold Crown Tables
- Four retro oak SKEE BALL tables
- Regulation shuffleboard table & bank shuffleboard table
- Three bars offering classic, yet innovative cocktails
- Two and four-person air hockey tables
- 30+ big-screen, high-definition televisions and projector screens
House Policies, Dress Code & Age/ID Policy
- Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 10pm every day.
- All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid in-state driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- Valid in-state ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Kings Property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work/construction/hiking boots permitted except during winter precipitation
- Baseball caps must be worn straight forward on the head
- No bandanas
- No undershirts or sleeveless shirts
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Persons wearing torn, soiled, athletic apparel, flashy or improperly fitted clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of Management
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Kings Staff
This policy applies to all Kings guests, except those who are attending a private event at Kings. This policy shall be enforced at all times in a uniform and consistent manner. This policy is in effect from 6 p.m. to closing time every day of the week. In the event that a guest is not in compliance with the Dress Code, a Kings staff member will ask the guest to remove the item or otherwise comply with the Dress Code. If the guest refuses to comply with the Dress Code, a Kings staff member will ask the guest to leave the location.
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. KINGS assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.
Gaming & Prices
Tue-Thurs – $7.00
Fri-Mon – $8.00
Sun-Thurs – $8.00
Fri-Sat – $9.00
Shoe Rental – $4.75
*Prices are per person per game*
Plus applicable taxes
Billiards & Shuffleboard
Before 6PM: $15.00 per hour
After 6PM: $20.00 per hour
(Prices are per table, for up to six players; Prorated to the minute)
Sun-Thurs – $9 per 1/2 Hour
Fri-Sat – $14 per 1/2 Hour
(Prices are per table, up to six players; Prorated to the minute)
**Premium pricing will be active on holidays.
Kings gift cards make for an amazing gift and can be used towards bowling, food, drinks and more! You can purchase in any denomination and they can be used at any Kings location. To purchase just visit this link or head into Kings!