Our Commitment to Safety
To Our Valued Guests,
We care deeply about our team members and guests. We have mandated all of our Team Members (fully vaccinated or not) wear masks for everyone’s safety. While we hope this is very temporary, this policy will be in place until we feel it’s completely safe for our team and guests to discontinue the policy.
If you are not fully vaccinated, we ask that you also wear a mask for the safety of our team and other guests.
Thank you for understanding.
Your friends at Kings
Part of our Mission Statement at Kings has always been to Provide the premier social gaming and entertainment experience in a fun, clean and safe environment. We have been hard at work developing procedures to keep our guests and team members safe. We are proud to say that our innovation team has developed some of the most stringent practices in the industry!
Our commitment to safety includes:
• We are following all state and local occupancy guidelines in the overall facility and within specific spaces
• We are asking guests to self-screen for symptoms before entry, and to comply with all state and local regulations
• We have increased availability of hand sanitizer for our guests and team members
• We are using digital menus with disposable menus available for all guests
• We have dedicated Safety Captains to ensure our bowling balls, ball returns, shoes and scoring terminals are sanitized in between usage
• The Safety Captains will clean and sanitize the arcade games frequently, and certain games will be unavailable to comply with 6 feet of social distancing
• The Safety Captains will clean and sanitize the billiard tables in between each group. Balls and cue sticks will be kept behind the host desk and sanitized before and after each use
• All lanes will be sanitized using CDC approved products including: sanitizing wipes, atomizers, and UV lights