Talent Is All Around You And Comes In Many Different Shapes And Sizes
Most companies talk about growth.
At Kings, growth is in our DNA.
About 85% of our Leaders have been promoted from within.
Read their journey below:
Read their journey below:
Meet Doug WarnerStarted As: BartenderGrew To: Senior VP of Marketing & Business Development
Meet Kristen RipleyStarted As: ServerGrew To: Sr. Director of Events
Meet Jenna GabrielStarted As: ServerGrew To: Sr. Director of Marketing & Brand Development
Meet Roberto AragãoStarted As: Food RunnerGrew To: Director of Creative & Technology Communications
Meet Erin CallahanStarted As: Floor ManagerGrew To: VP of Operations Technology
Meet Don MacLeanStarted As: Door HostGrew To: Regional Vice President of Operations
Meet Christopher “Bizness” BarrowsStarted As: Front Desk HostGrew To: Director of Systems Communication & Talent Development
Meet Brendan LeBlancStarted As: BusserGrew To: Director of Operations
Meet Neno AlbertStarted As: TechnicianGrew To: Midwest Regional Facilities Manager
Meet Rachel NewkirkStarted As: Talent Acquisition SpecialistGrew To: Team Compliance and Systems Specialist
Meet Marleny “Ingrid” CastilloStarted As: Line CookGrew To: Executive Kitchen Manager
Meet Jacqui GetzStarted As: ServerGrew To: Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition
Meet Aaron SagendorfStarted As: MechanicGrew To: Director of Safety & Facility Management
Meet Jen FitzgeraldStarted As: BartenderGrew To: Director of Beverage Operations
Meet Leo NevesStarted As: Floor ManagerGrew To: Regional Vice President of Operations
Meet Chino LopezStarted As: Prep CookGrew To: Regional Executive Chef
Meet Melissa DavisStarted As: Event CoordinatorGrew To: Director of Events Training & Technology
Meet Richard CowardStarted As: Wait AssistantGrew To: Director of Operations
Meet Mike RoddStarted As: MechanicGrew To: Northeast Regional Facilities Manager
Meet Samantha BeaugrandStarted As: ServerGrew To: Regional Sales & Marketing Manager
• MEET KINGS DINING & ENTERTAINMENT EXECUTIVE TEAM •
Sales & Marketing Manager
Thinking outside the box, flexibility, a knowledge of BEO's and event agreements, while being able to train all team members on successful event execution and providing an exceptional guest experience. Responsible for coordinating marketing, advertising, and promotional activities and protecting the brand.
Front-of-House Manager (Director of Operations, Dining & Entertainment Manager, Beverage & Sales Manager)
Heart-of-House Manager (Culinary Manager, Assistant Culinary Manager)
Integrity, strong work ethic, sense of urgency and a passion for food while maintaining Kings standards in a fast-paced environment and training and developing the culinary team.
Dining & Entertainment Specialist
The first person a guest interacts with. Ensures all guests are having an enjoyable time. Guides the guest through their experiences. Knowledgeable and understanding, while being obsessed with the guest to solve any problems and ensure an overall outstanding experience.
Safety, Gaming & Facility Technician
Responsible for bowling pinsetter and general facility maintenance. Maintain bowling and scoring equipment. Troubleshoots,/diagnoses problems and resolves. Maintains a safe and functional bowling experience for the guest.
Delivers exceptional guest service by treating every guest as their guest. Serves alcohol responsibly while enhancing the guest experience through knowledge of food and beverage and exceeding the guests' expectations.
Assist the bartenders by maintaining a properly stocked and efficient bar. Keeping with all cleanliness standards while training and developing theirselves to grow into a bardenter position.
Prep & Line Cooks
Wait Staff Assistant / Food Runner
An essential part of providing a superior entertainment experience for the guest by assisting and maintaining rigorous service standards and supporting the team. Utilizes the open door policy with management and interacts with all employees and guests in a respectful friendly manner.
Team Culture Values
You can do whatever you want. The choice is yours.
Value Your Work Ethic & Integrity
- In your professional life, your work ethic and integrity are your most prized possessions. Never allow yourself or anyone to make decisions that compromise these.
- Measure your own productivity and realize it’s not how much time you put in, but what you do with your time that matters. Anything you choose to do, do it to the best of your ability.
Be Obsessed With People
- Make and encourage genuine connections and exceeding expectations with your guests and team.
- Eliminate “Anonymous” service. Commit to never taking money from someone you don’t know.
- Be curious-the more you know about someone, the better you can serve and support them.
- Its okay to break “the rules” (just not the law). You are empowered to make the best decisions.
- Talent is all around you and comes in many different shapes and sizes.
- It’s not who the person is today that is important, but what they can be if you believe in them.
- Trust is the highest form of human motivation. No one grows unless you allow them to make mistakes and grow.
- Have a genuine interest in the growth of your team. Your future depends on their growth.
- Stay persistent and consistent when you take a chance on someone. Own your decision; commit and follow through.
Take Risks & Solve Problems
- Challenge the status quo to evolve. Failure only comes from failing to evolve. Don’t fear change-fear not changing.
- Get involved whenever you are asked and try new things. Choose to participate with open-mindedness, passion, and optimism rather than fear, doubt or negativity.
- Convert your ideas into reality with a clear vision and strategy. It can only suck once or it could be the best thing we’ve ever done.
- Support smart ideas and anyone willing to invest their time and energy into them.
- Honor mistakes by learning and growing-never make excuses. Your mistakes won’t define you, but how you choose to grow from them will.
- There is always a smarter, faster and better way-Solve and evolve to allow growth to occur.
- Commit to allocating creative time to invest in learning more about what you do. Share useful research and discoveries with your team so they can grow with you.
- Raise your hand. You can never say no one taught you when you never bothered to learn. You are responsible for your growth, fulfillment, and happiness.
- Remember to stay humble and open to feedback. You will only grow when you learn to crave honest feedback. Be self-aware and trust in your journey and make decisions that will shape the future you want.
- Don’t allow yourself to be the smartest person in the room. Surround yourself with diverse people who want to succeed as a team.
- Don’t hold onto the things that give you comfort. You will never grow staying in one place-learn something, master it and pass it on.
- Allow yourself and your team to have fun and take joy in the process.