Culture Values & Benefits
Team Culture Values
You can do whatever you want. The choice is yours.
Value Your Work Ethic & Integrity
- In your professional life, your work ethic and integrity are your most prized possessions. Never allow yourself or anyone to make decisions that compromise these.
- Measure your own productivity and realize it’s not how much time you put in, but what you do with your time that matters. Anything you choose to do, do it to the best of your ability.
Be Obsessed With People
- Make and encourage genuine connections and exceeding expectations with your guests and team.
- Eliminate “Anonymous” service. Commit to never taking money from someone you don’t know.
- Be curious-the more you know about someone, the better you can serve and support them.
- Its okay to break “the rules” (just not the law). You are empowered to make the best decisions.
- Talent is all around you and comes in many different shapes and sizes.
- It’s not who the person is today that is important, but what they can be if you believe in them.
- Trust is the highest form of human motivation. No one grows unless you allow them to make mistakes and grow.
- Have a genuine interest in the growth of your team. Your future depends on their growth.
- Stay persistent and consistent when you take a chance on someone. Own your decision; commit and follow through.
Take Risks & Solve Problems
- Challenge the status quo to evolve. Failure only comes from failing to evolve. Don’t fear change-fear not changing.
- Get involved whenever you are asked and try new things. Choose to participate with open-mindedness, passion, and optimism rather than fear, doubt or negativity.
- Convert your ideas into reality with a clear vision and strategy. It can only suck once or it could be the best thing we’ve ever done.
- Support smart ideas and anyone willing to invest their time and energy into them.
- Honor mistakes by learning and growing-never make excuses. Your mistakes won’t define you, but how you choose to grow from them will.
- There is always a smarter, faster and better way-Solve and evolve to allow growth to occur.
- Commit to allocating creative time to invest in learning more about what you do. Share useful research and discoveries with your team so they can grow with you.
- Raise your hand. You can never say no one taught you when you never bothered to learn. You are responsible for your growth, fulfillment, and happiness.
- Remember to stay humble and open to feedback. You will only grow when you learn to crave honest feedback. Be self-aware and trust in your journey and make decisions that will shape the future you want.
- Don’t allow yourself to be the smartest person in the room. Surround yourself with diverse people who want to succeed as a team.
- Don’t hold onto the things that give you comfort. You will never grow staying in one place-learn something, master it and pass it on.
- Allow yourself and your team to have fun and take joy in the process.
Great Benefits Available Including:
Let Us Know What Matters Most to You