This 25,000 square-foot entertainment & dining venue features:
- Room for up to 650 guests
- 16 Ten-Pin bowling lanes
- Full-size billiards tables
- HOOPS, Shuffleboard, bank shuffleboard, Foosball, 4 & 2-player air hockey
- The Whiskey Room: a 150-seat live music & karaoke venue
- The Draft Room: Sports bar & lounge featuring state-of-the-art sports viewing & award-winning food
- World class A/V with 50+ HDTV's & projector screens
- ...and Much Much More!
House Policies, Dress Code & Age/ID Policy
- Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 10pm every day. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in the facility.
- All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid in-state driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- Valid in-state ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Kings Property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited
- Dress to impress
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. KINGS assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.
Sun-Thu – $16 Per Player
Fri-Sat– $18 Per Player
Sun-Thu – $16 Per Player
Fri-Sat – $23 Per Player
Add 30 minutes for $7 Per Player
Socks - $3.00
Billiards & Shuffleboard
Before 6pm: $12 per hour
After 6pm: $18 per hour
(Prorated to the minute)
Plus applicable taxes
Hoops, 2-Player Air Hockey, 4-Player Air Hockey & Foosball
$1 Per Player/Per Game
Kings gift cards make for an amazing gift and can be used towards bowling, food, drinks and more! You can purchase in any denomination and they can be used at any Kings location. To purchase just visit this link or head into Kings!