Kings Doral, FL is a 20,000 square-foot entertainment venue located at the Doral CityPlace Complex featuring:
- 14 Ten-Pin Bowling Lanes
- 7 Full-Sized Billiards Tables
- Shuffleboard Table
- Bank Shuffleboard Table
- 2 Person Air Hockey Table
- 4 Person Air Hockey Table
- Signature Foosball Table
- Private Rooms for Events
- Curated Rum List
- Signature Rum Room & Patio
- Private Karaoke Suite
- Semi-Private Bowling on the Main Lanes with curtains
- World Class AV with 50+ HDTV’s and Projection Screens
- The Flamingo Room for Private Meetings, Presentations & Dining
- Award Winning Menu
• Seasonal Parking Specials •
House Policies, Dress Code & Age/ID Policy
- Must be 21 or over to enter the premises after 10pm every day. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times in the facility.
- All persons must present a valid legal ID for proof of age.
- In order to consume alcoholic beverages, you must establish that you are at least 21 years of age.
- You must have a valid identification card issued by a state governmental agency containing your photograph, date of birth, height, sex and color eyes. Kings is unable to accept forms of identification that are expired, cracked, altered, or damaged in any way.
Please note: All forms of identification must NOT be expired Kings does not accept paper or international driver’s licenses as a form of ID. Kings staff may ask for back up identification at any time and for any reason.
Acceptable forms of ID are:
- A valid in-state driver’s license
- Out-of-state license w/back-up
- Valid in-state ID with a valid expiration date listed
- United States Active Military ID
- No horseplay or other disturbing or disruptive behaviors
- Any person who damages Kings Property or equipment shall be held liable for its repair or replacement
- Loitering on these premises or in the adjacent parking areas is strictly prohibited
- No excessively baggy clothing of any kind
- No work/construction/hiking boots permitted except during winter precipitation
- Baseball caps must be worn straight forward on the head
- No bandanas
- No undershirts or sleeveless shirts
- No oversized chains or pendants
- Persons wearing torn, soiled, athletic apparel, flashy or improperly fitted clothing may only be admitted at the discretion of Management
- No hats, clothing, jewelry or visible tattoos with profanity or objectionable art
- Sunglasses may not be worn on the premises
- All back packs and/or bags are subject to be searched by Kings Staff
This policy applies to all Kings guests, except those who are attending a private event at Kings. This policy shall be enforced at all times in a uniform and consistent manner. This policy is in effect from 6 p.m. to closing time every day of the week. In the event that a guest is not in compliance with the Dress Code, a Kings staff member will ask the guest to remove the item or otherwise comply with the Dress Code. If the guest refuses to comply with the Dress Code, a Kings staff member will ask the guest to leave the location.
Any activity if not played correctly, could result in the possibility of bodily injury. At NO TIME are the players permitted past the black bowling foul line or walk on lanes, gutters or walkways to retrieve balls, pins or take pictures. Correct footwear must be worn at all times and shoes kept clean and dry. Keep your hands out of the ball return system. If you need assistance or to report any mechanical problems, spills, or other concerns please contact management personnel immediately. KINGS assumes no responsibility for damage or injury caused by player negligence.
Tue-Thurs – $6.75
Fri-Mon – $7.50
Sun-Thurs – $7.50
Fri-Sat – $9.50
Shoe Rental – $4.75
Socks - $3.00
All prices are per person, per game
Plus applicable taxes
Billiards & Shuffleboard
Before 6PM: $14.00 per hour
After 6PM: $18.75 per hour
Plus applicable taxes
Foosball & 2 or 4 Player Air Hockey (tokens)
$1.00 per player/game
(Prorated and priced by the hour)