Our Commitment to Guest Safety
Part of our Mission Statement at Kings has always been to Provide the premier social gaming and entertainment experience in a fun, clean and safe environment. We have been hard at work developing procedures to keep our guests and team members safe. We are proud to say that our innovation team has developed some of the most stringent practices in the industry!
Our commitment to safety includes:
• All of our team members will go through a wellness check prior to coming to work
• All team members are required to wear a face mask during their shift
• We are following all state and local occupancy guidelines in the overall facility and within specific spaces
• We have implemented social distancing practices throughout our venue including removing tables and temporarily closing lanes
• We are asking guests to self-screen for symptoms before entry, and to comply with all state and local regulations
• We have increased availability of hand sanitizer for our guests and team members
• We are using digital menus with disposable menus available for all guests
• We have dedicated Safety Captains to ensure our bowling balls, ball returns, shoes and scoring terminals are sanitized in between usage
• The Safety Captains will clean and sanitize the arcade games frequently, and certain games will be unavailable to comply with 6 feet of social distancing
• The Safety Captains will clean and sanitize the billiard tables in between each group. Balls and cue sticks will be kept behind the host desk and sanitized before and after each use
• All lanes will be sanitized using CDC approved products including: sanitizing wipes, atomizers, and UV lights
For more information about our Covid-19 Mitigation Plan.
Please use this QR code: