Our Commitment to Safety
We wanted to reach out to our community in light of Massachusetts lifting existing COVID-19 restrictions on May 29th.
Any team member who is not wearing a mask after this date has confirmed their vaccination status with us. That said, some of our team members have chosen to continue to wear their masks regardless of their vaccination status, and this is a personal choice that we respect.
We ask that all unvaccinated guests continue to wear their masks when visiting Kings and we will continue to have extra masks available if you need one.
Patio seating and indoor seating is available at most Kings locations, so you are able to dine however you feel most comfortable.
Thank you to all of our guests who have supported us during this past year. We are truly grateful.
Your friends at Kings
Part of our Mission Statement at Kings has always been to Provide the premier social gaming and entertainment experience in a fun, clean and safe environment. We have been hard at work developing procedures to keep our guests and team members safe. We are proud to say that our innovation team has developed some of the most stringent practices in the industry!
Our commitment to safety includes:
• We are following all state and local occupancy guidelines in the overall facility and within specific spaces
• We are asking guests to self-screen for symptoms before entry, and to comply with all state and local regulations
• We have increased availability of hand sanitizer for our guests and team members
• We are using digital menus with disposable menus available for all guests
• We have dedicated Safety Captains to ensure our bowling balls, ball returns, shoes and scoring terminals are sanitized in between usage
• The Safety Captains will clean and sanitize the arcade games frequently, and certain games will be unavailable to comply with 6 feet of social distancing
• The Safety Captains will clean and sanitize the billiard tables in between each group. Balls and cue sticks will be kept behind the host desk and sanitized before and after each use
• All lanes will be sanitized using CDC approved products including: sanitizing wipes, atomizers, and UV lights